THE HERITAGE MUSEUM OF ORANGE COUNTY
3101 WEST HARVARD STREET, SANTA ANA, CA. 92704
Aug. 2nd 2020 (Cancelled)
Nov. 1st 2020 (Fall/Holiday)
9:00am to 3:00pm
Vintage "Trailer Park"- $85.00
Daily Insurance- $5.00
* Items must be vintage, antiques, rustic, farm-style, up-cycled, re-purposed, distressed, shabby chic style
* Handmade must be handmade by yourself or team
* We do not accept third party vendors
* Vendor selection is based on curation of products and booth presentation
* Spaces are reserved once payment has been received and is first come first serve
* Food vendors will require special licensing (email for details)
* White or light tan canopy or umbrella is required (some spots do not require a canopy)
* Vendors are responsible for their own set up, displays, tables, chairs, canopies, etc.
* Set up begins at 5:00am. We ask that you be completely set up by 8:45am (Booth photos will be taken)
* Vendors must park their car in the designated vendor parking area
* Tear down begins at 3:00pm (no earlier) and we kindly ask you to be finished by 5:00pm
* Once approved, an email will be sent with all market details
* Marketing is key and we ask for all to participate!!
1. Full name
2. Phone number
3. Business name
5. Instagram/ Facebook Username
6. Describe items you sell
7. List any past shows you've done
8. Include photos of items/ booth
9. How did you hear about us?
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for all vendor and show information!